DENVER, Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. will host The Oil & Services Conference™ 12 (TOSC 12) from February 18-19, 2014, at the Omni San Francisco Hotel. Institutional investors, energy research analysts, and oil and gas investors can register to attend, and find the work-in-progress presenter schedule at The Oil & Services Conference™ website.EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference™ 12 is a well-attended major investment forum featuring presentations from E&P and OilService companies, energy research analysts, and industry thought-leaders. Founded in 2003 by EnerCom, The Oil & Services Conference™ annually brings together executives and investment professionals focused on the global oil and gas industry. Global conference sponsors of TOSC 12 are Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Preng & Associates, Hein & Associates, Wunderlich Securities, and Fifth Third Bancorp.
EnerCom's TOSC 12 Investment Conference Forum:
- Each presenter will deliver a 25-minute presentation to a live and global investment audience.
- Breakout sessions for Q&A will immediately follow each presentation.
- Institutional investors and research analysts can schedule one-on-one meetings with presenting companies by contacting EnerCom prior to TOSC 12.
- EnerCom will report company highlights and new developments in real-time using the Twitter hash-tag #TOSC12.
Presenting Company Performance
Investors attending TOSC have benefited from their participation. Since the Conference's founding in 2003, the collected group of presenting companies have generated a return of more than 290%, which compares favorably to the OSX Index and associated commodity prices. It's the people that are drilling and producing the oil and gas assets from which investors benefit. A TOSC Index performance chart can be
Discussion Themes for TOSC 12
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 12 – San Francisco, California – February 18-19, 2014
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 6 – London, England – June 2014
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 19 – Denver, Colorado – August 17-21, 2014
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV