NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq:NYMT) ("NYMT" or the "Company") today announced the following tax treatment for dividends declared in 2013 on the Company's 7.75% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (Nasdaq:NYMTP) ("Series B Preferred Stock").
|Total 2013 Cash Distribution||$1.189410||$1.189410||--|
Stockholders are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors as to their specific tax treatment of dividends on the Company's Series B Preferred Stock.
About New York Mortgage TrustNew York Mortgage Trust, Inc. is a Maryland corporation that has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust ("REIT"). The Company invests in mortgage-related and financial assets and targets multi-family CMBS, direct financing to owners of multi-family properties through mezzanine and preferred equity investments, residential mortgage loans, including loans sourced from distressed markets, Agency RMBS consisting of fixed-rate, adjustable-rate and hybrid adjustable-rate RMBS and Agency IOs consisting of interest only and inverse interest-only RMBS that represent the right to the interest component of the cash flow from a pool of mortgage loans.
CONTACT: For Further Information AT THE COMPANY Kristine R. Nario Investor Relations Phone: (646) 216-2363 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV