2. As of noon trading, Union Pacific ( UNP) is down $1.36 (-0.8%) to $171.88 on light volume. Thus far, 632,271 shares of Union Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $171.20-$173.36 after having opened the day at $172.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $173.25. Union Pacific Corporation, through its subsidiary, Union Pacific Railroad Company, provides rail transportation services in North America. Union Pacific has a market cap of $79.1 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 3.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Union Pacific a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Union Pacific as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Union Pacific Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts