4. As of noon trading, Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) is down $7.39 (-3.5%) to $206.16 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $202.20-$207.14 after having opened the day at $202.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $213.55. Wynn Resorts, Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, ownership, and operation of destination casino resorts. Wynn Resorts has a market cap of $21.2 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 10.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Wynn Resorts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Wynn Resorts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts