1. As of noon trading, Boeing ( BA) is down $2.57 (-2.1%) to $119.47 on heavy volume. Thus far, 5.0 million shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $118.77-$121.94 after having opened the day at $121.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $122.04. The Boeing Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, manufacture, sale, and support of commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight, and launch systems and services worldwide. Boeing has a market cap of $92.5 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. Shares are down 10.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Boeing a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Boeing as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, compelling growth in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Boeing Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the industrial goods sector could consider Industrial Select Sector SPDR ( XLI) while those bearish on the industrial goods sector could consider ProShares Short Dow 30 ( DOG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts