2. As of noon trading, Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) is down $0.36 (-1.2%) to $28.84 on light volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.75-$29.13 after having opened the day at $29.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.20. Broadcom Corporation provides semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Its products offer voice, video, data, and multimedia connectivity in the home, office, and mobile environments. Broadcom Corporation has a market cap of $15.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 2.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 19 analysts that rate Broadcom Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Broadcom Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Broadcom Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts