3. As of noon trading, First Solar ( FSLR) is down $1.47 (-3.0%) to $47.64 on average volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $47.04-$48.85 after having opened the day at $48.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.11. First Solar, Inc. provides solar energy solutions. It operates in two segments, Components and Systems. The Components segment engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of solar modules that convert sunlight into electricity. First Solar has a market cap of $4.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 10.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate First Solar a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates First Solar as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full First Solar Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts