4. As of noon trading, UDR ( UDR) is up $0.47 (1.9%) to $24.68 on average volume. Thus far, 967,271 shares of UDR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.21-$24.68 after having opened the day at $24.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.21. UDR, Inc. is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It owns, operates, acquires, renovates, develops, redevelops, and manages multifamily apartment communities. UDR has a market cap of $6.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 3.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts who rate UDR a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates UDR as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow, poor profit margins and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full UDR Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts