1. As of noon trading, Lockheed Martin Corporation ( LMT) is up $1.12 (0.8%) to $149.30 on average volume. Thus far, 950,444 shares of Lockheed Martin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $147.43-$149.58 after having opened the day at $147.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $148.18. Lockheed Martin Corporation, a security and aerospace company, engages in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems and products for defense, civil, and commercial applications in the United States and internationally. Lockheed Martin Corporation has a market cap of $47.3 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. Shares are down 0.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts who rate Lockheed Martin Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lockheed Martin Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Lockheed Martin Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the industrial goods sector could consider Industrial Select Sector SPDR ( XLI) while those bearish on the industrial goods sector could consider ProShares Short Dow 30 ( DOG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts