3 Stocks Advancing The Energy Industry
2. As of noon trading, Plains All American Pipeline ( PAA) is up $0.60 (1.2%) to $51.30 on average volume. Thus far, 598,344 shares of Plains All American Pipeline exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $50.50-$51.57 after having opened the day at $50.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.70. Plains All American Pipeline, L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in the transportation, storage, terminalling, and marketing of crude oil and refined products in the United States and Canada. The company operates in three segments: Transportation, Facilities, and Supply and Logistics. Plains All American Pipeline has a market cap of $18.2 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are down 2.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 11 analysts who rate Plains All American Pipeline a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Plains All American Pipeline as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, reasonable valuation levels, impressive record of earnings per share growth and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Plains All American Pipeline Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts