NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- After jumping higher late last week on better-than-expected earnings results, shares of Yelp (YELP) are again higher on Monday morning. The company announced that it has signed a deal with Yahoo! (YHOO) that allows incorporates Yelp into Yahoo!'s search results.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, said that Yelp is a great technology company, because it understands the three keys to success: social, mobile and cloud.
He added that Yelp is a perfect way for people to interact with businesses and vice versa. Also, Yelp gets its content for free, because users willingly post their reviews to the site.
At the time of publication, Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS held shares of Apple.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV