He said the jewelry retailer's management team is continuing to transform Tiffany from a "boutique" to a more broad-based business. He also noted that gross margins are improving.
"I think Tiffany is one of those great names that you've never got hurt buying, and now I think you're going to start making a lot of money," Cramer told investors. The big question, and thus big opportunity, lies in management's ability to transform Tiffany from a "special occasion" store to an everyday store.
Cramer elaborated, saying it would do much better if it became an "everyday place [where] women buy jewelry" instead of just a shopping center for boyfriends and husbands on birthdays and holidays.The company is also focused on global growth, which is another positive catalyst. "I think this stock could be $120," Cramer said. "I'm with it."
- - Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV