Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:46 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Thursday.
Credit Suisse upgraded Rocket Fuel (FUEL) to buy from hold. Cramer seemed optimistic on the company's programmatic advertising platform and predicts the stock "goes higher." FUEL rose by 16 cents to $51.16.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiates Five Below (FIVE) as a buy. Cramer said he hopes the stock can get some upside momentum, but right now it's "in the penalty box" because the company has been "incredibly disappointing." FIVE jumped 6.7% to $36.84.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV