Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/6/14, Exterran Partners LP (EXLP) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.5325, payable on 2/14/14. As a percentage of EXLP's recent stock price of $28.92, this dividend works out to approximately 1.84%, so look for shares of Exterran Partners LP to trade 1.84% lower — all else being equal — when EXLP shares open for trading on 2/6/14.
Below is a dividend history chart for EXLP, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.5325 declared by Exterran Partners LP:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from EXLP is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 7.37% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of EXLP shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, EXLP's low point in its 52 week range is $22.03 per share, with $32.39 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $28.92.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, EXLP makes up 3.57% of the Junior MLP ETF (MLPJ) which is trading lower by about 0.1% on the day Wednesday. In Wednesday trading, Exterran Partners LP shares are currently off about 0.3% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV