ADVISORY, Feb. 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. [KPTI], a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel first-in-class drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases, will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square.
- Karyopharm completed a successful IPO in November 2013, which raised gross proceeds of over $125M.
- Karyopharm presented data from the Phase 1 trial of its lead drug candidate, Selinexor (KPT-330), in patients with heavily pretreated hematologic malignancies at the 2013 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting showing preliminary evidence of broad anti-cancer activity as an oral, single agent therapy.
- Data were also presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium from the Phase 1 study of Selinexor showing preliminary evidence of antitumor activity in metastatic colorectal cancer patients whose tumors were progressing at the start of the study.
- Karyopharm expects to initiate registration-directed trials of Selinexor in the first half of 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV