"This was not a clean quarter," TheStreet's Jim Cramer said. The co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio acknowledged the stock, one of his faves, could "be rocky for awhile" as a result.
However, he also pointed out that while all stocks do go down, the long-term story for Hain Celestial is not over. Consumers will continue to eat natural and organic food in what is being viewed as a secular trend of eating and living well.
Cramer said he will have CEO Irwin Simon on his CNBC "Mad Money" TV show tonight to discuss the quarter and the company's future plans.In other stocks, he suggested investors be aware of the potential margin erosion that the rising price of almonds may cause for WhiteWave Foods (WWAV) because of the continuing drought in California. That drought is affecting other companies, including the ethanol companies, Cramer added, so shares of water technology provider Xylem (XYL) have been moving higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV