3D Systems Corporation (DDD) Down In Early Morning Trading
- DDD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $346.9 million.
- DDD traded 64,125 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:46 AM.
- DDD is down 13% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DDD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DDD NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DDD: 3D Systems Corporation, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets 3D printers, print materials, on-demand custom parts services, and 3D authoring solutions for professionals and consumers. DDD has a PE ratio of 169.0. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate 3D Systems Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for 3D Systems Corporation has been 5.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. 3D Systems has a market cap of $8.0 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. The stock has a beta of 1.94 and a short float of 18.5% with 2.92 days to cover. Shares are down 20.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates 3D Systems Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 4.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 49.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Although DDD's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.40, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 3D SYSTEMS CORP has improved earnings per share by 6.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Stable earnings per share over the past year indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. We anticipate these figures will begin to experience more growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, 3D SYSTEMS CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.47 versus $0.47 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.96 versus $0.47).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Computers & Peripherals industry average. The net income increased by 30.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $13.52 million to $17.66 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $31.64 million or 39.80% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -4.27%.
- You can view the full 3D Systems Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.