NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INTL FCStone Inc. (Nasdaq:INTL) today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, FCStone, LLC, has acquired Sinclair & Company, an introducing broker in Twin Falls, Idaho. Focusing on dairy, grains and livestock, Sinclair & Company has been meeting the commodity risk management needs of their customers since the late 1970s.
Robert Chesler, VP of FCStone, LLC's Food Division, said, "We're thrilled to add Sinclair & Company's skills and capabilities to the INTL FCStone team. Their understanding and history in the futures markets will add a unique facet to the services offered by INTL FCStone."
James Carr, President/CEO of Sinclair & Company, said, "Joining INTL FCStone is going to allow us to offer our customers a much wider range of products and services than are currently available. We're excited by the prospect of introducing them to the breadth and depth of INTL FCStone and what they offer in the field of commodity price risk management."About INTL FCStone Inc. INTL FCStone Inc. (INTL) provides execution and advisory services in commodities, currencies and international securities. INTL's businesses, which include the commodities advisory and transaction execution firm FCStone Group, serve more than 20,000 customers in more than 100 countries through a network of offices in eleven countries around the world. Further information on INTL is available at www.intlfcstone.com .
CONTACT: INTL FCStone Inc. Kent Coughlin Director of Public Relations +615-234-2756 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV