NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Agco (AGCO) was downgraded at BMO Capital to market perform. Twelve-month price target is $50. Estimates were also cut, given lower end-market demand, BMO Capital said.
(ANGI) was downgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to neutral from buy. Twelve-month price target is $22. Consensus estimates appear too high and the stock is up 24% year to date, BofA/Merrill said.
Benchmark (BHE) was upgraded at Needham to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $26. Company is executing well, despite a lackluster environment, Needham said.
Church & Dwight (CHD) was upgraded at BMO Capital to outperform from market perform. Twelve-month price target is $71. New products should help the company continue to drive growth, BMO Capital said.
Domino's Pizza (DPZ) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
(ETN) was downgraded at MKM Partners to neutral from buy. Twelve-month price target is $75. Management is struggling to live up to expectations, MKM Partners said.
Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Myriad Genetics (MYGN) was upgraded at JMP Securities to market perform from underperform. Company is executing well, despite increased competition, JMP Securities said.
Parker Hannifin (PH) was upgraded at MKM Partners to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $130. Pullback is overdone and the stock deserves a higher multiple, MKM Partners said.Sirius XM (SIRI) was downgraded at Wunderlich to hold from buy. Valuation call, based on a $3.80 price target, Wunderlich said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV