ST. PETERS, Mo., Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SunEdison, Inc. (NYSE: SUNE) today announced that it will provide a live webcast of its Capital Markets Day on February 25, 2014. The Capital Markets Day will include a series of presentations by the members of company's executive management. The event will begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time and is expected to conclude by 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the webcast on the company's web site at www.SunEdison.com. The event will be recorded and available for replay until April 25, 2014.
Financial analysts and institutional investors interested in attending the event in person should contact Chris Chaney at cchaney@SunEdison.com by February 18, 2014. Registration is required as space is limited.
About SunEdisonSunEdison is a global leader in semiconductor and solar technology. SunEdison has been a pioneer in the design and development of silicon wafer technologies for over 50 years. With R&D and manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, SunEdison enables the next generation of high performance semiconductor devices and solar cells. SunEdison is also a developer of solar power projects and a worldwide leader in solar energy services. SunEdison's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "SUNE." For more information about SunEdison, please visit www.SunEdison.com .SOURCE SunEdison, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV