ST. PETERS, Mo., Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SunEdison, Inc. (NYSE: SUNE) invites investors to listen to a broadcast of the Company's conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results. The live webcast will take place on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time at www.sunedison.com. Participating in the call will be Ahmad Chatila, Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Wuebbels, Chief Financial Officer. A replay of the call will be available until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on March 5, 2014 on the Company's web site at www.sunedison.com.
About SunEdisonSunEdison is a global leader in semiconductor and solar technology. SunEdison has been a pioneer in the design and development of silicon wafer technologies for over 50 years. With R&D and manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, SunEdison enables the next generation of high performance semiconductor devices and solar cells. SunEdison is also a developer of solar power projects and a worldwide leader in solar energy services. SunEdison's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "SUNE." For more information about SunEdison, please visit www.SunEdison.com .
SOURCE SunEdison, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV