SAN DIEGO, Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRTX) today announced that the company will present at the 2014 Leerink Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, February 13 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time in New York.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible on the Investors page of the Company's website at www.mirati.com. Replays of the presentation will be available at the same location for 90 days following the conference.
About Mirati Therapeutics Mirati Therapeutics is a targeted oncology company developing an advanced pipeline of breakthrough medicines for precisely defined patient populations. Mirati's approach combines the three most important factors in oncology drug development - drug candidates with complementary and compelling targets, creative and agile clinical development, and a highly accomplished precision medicine leadership team. The Mirati team is using its proven blueprint for developing targeted oncology medicines to advance and maximize the value of its pipeline of drug candidates, including MGCD265 and MGCD516, which are orally bioavailable, multi-targeted kinase inhibitors with distinct target profiles, and mocetinostat, an orally bio-available, spectrum-selective histone deacetylase inhibitor. More information is available at www.mirati.com.
SOURCE Mirati Therapeutics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV