COLUMBUS, Ga., Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Aflac, the leading provider of voluntary insurance in the United States and one of FORTUNE's World's Most Admired Companies, is debuting its latest television ad called Fore! Days. The new commercial has the Aflac Duck taking to the links to highlight how he may not be great at everything but he sure knows what he does really well. Viewers will quickly see that when it comes to golf, the Aflac Duck's game is "for-the-birds", but he's great at paying claims fast – often within only four days.
"We admit it; the Aflac Duck is a big-time duffer. He's genetically inclined to hit duck hooks, he enjoys the water more than most golfers, and he can't read putts with eyes on the sides of his head," Aflac Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer Michael Zuna said. "But when a policyholder is sick or hurt and needs a claim paid fast - often in just four days - the Aflac Duck hits nothing but aces."
In Fore! Days, the Aflac Duck is lumbering through a round of golf and failing to keep a proper pace of play. As his playing partners look on in frustration, the Duck hacks his way from tee box to sand traps and into the water before finally making it to the green. Along the way the rules-challenged Duck is not shy about using his "foot wedge" to improve his lie or even when finally knocking the ball into the hole.
"You told me he was good, Dude," one player says to another. To which the other clarifies, "Yeah, He stinks at golf, but he was great at getting my claim paid fast...mine got paid in four days."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV