WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind., Feb. 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bioanalytical Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:BASI) will release financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2014 ended December 31, 2013 at approximately 8:30 a.m. EST on Thursday, February 13, 2014. BASi has scheduled a conference call at 11:00 a.m. EST that morning to discuss its results for the quarter. To participate in the call, dial 800 299.9630, passcode #66359984.
A simultaneous webcast of the conference call may be accessed online from the Investors tab at www.BASinc.com . The webcast will be available for replay after 2:00 p.m. EST at this same Internet address. For a telephone replay, dial 888.286.8010, passcode #54805352 after 2:00 p.m. EST.
About Bioanalytical Systems, Inc.BASi is a pharmaceutical development company providing contract research services and monitoring instruments to the world's leading drug development companies and medical research organizations. The company focuses on developing innovative services and products that increase efficiency and reduce the cost of taking a new drug to market. Visit www.BASinc.com for more about BASi. This release may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to changes in the market and demand for our products and services, the development, marketing and sales of products and services, changes in technology, industry standards and regulatory standards, and various market and operating risks detailed in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Jacqueline Lemke President, CEO and CFO Phone: 765.497.5829 jlemke@BASinc.com Agency Contact: Neil Berkman Berkman Associates Phone: 310.477.3118 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV