First Ever National Hiring Day On February 12, 2014
TORONTO, Feb. 5, 2014 /CNW/ - The Home Depot® Canada is currently hiring 6,300 associates across all 180 locations to support its busiest season, spring.
"Spring gives us the opportunity to find the best associates, who are passionate about customer service," said Bill Lennie president, The Home Depot Canada. "From Vancouver to St. John's, we are about building meaningful, sustainable careers."
Starting today, The Home Depot Canada has 500 career events scheduled across Canada. In addition, The Home Depot Canada will host its very first National Hiring Day on February 12, from 4 p.m.-8 p.m. at all Home Depot Canada locations. Potential candidates are invited to walk-in to any Home Depot store across Canada to learn more about available employment opportunities.The company is hiring full-time, part-time and seasonal positions, such as sales associates, cashiers, design professionals, department supervisors and night operators. Job opportunities are available on a market-by-market basis and are based on individual store needs. "The Home Depot Canada lives by its core values, including taking care of its people," said Kim Forgues, vice president, human resources, communications and sustainability, The Home Depot Canada. "That's why we continue to invest in our 28,000 associates across the country. We want to ensure our customers continue to receive the value they deserve, while being provided with first class customer service." Job seekers interested in working at The Home Depot Canada should visit the career website at www.homedepot.ca/jobs to view all current openings and scheduled career events. Quick Facts
- Eligible full and part-time employees have access to competitive benefits, including company-paid health and dental benefits, profit-sharing programs, tuition reimbursement and employee assistance programs.
- The Home Depot Canada delivers more than one million hours of training each year, reaching all 28,000 associates across the country.
- We support and promote diversity as part of our core values. Our ongoing commitment to our associates and communities to provide an environment that is, and feels, inclusive for all.
- Last year The Home Depot Canada associates volunteered more than 60,000 hours on community projects through the Team Depot program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV