Under Armour ($104.65, up 22% since Jan. 28) beat EPS estimates by 5 cents, earning 59 cents a share before markets opened on Jan. 30. The sports apparel company popped to a new all-time intraday high at $108.72 on Jan. 31. The weekly chart is positive, with its five-week MMA at $92.01 and its 200-week SMA at $45.74. The stock has a hold rating and is 74.4% overvalued, with a gain of 109.5% over the last 12 months. The stock has an elevated 12-month trailing P/E ratio at 69.5. Quarterly and semiannual value levels are $89.34, $86.05 and $72.14, with weekly and monthly pivots at $98.61 and $103.40.
Yum! Brands (YUM) ($72.06, up 7.3% since Jan. 31) beat EPS estimates by 6 cents, earning 86 cents a share after trading hours on Feb. 3. The stock was well below its 200-day SMA at $71.23 before earnings were announced, then closed above that milestone level on Feb. 4. The weekly chart is neutral, with its five-week MMA at $71.65 and the 200-week SMA at $60.09. The stock as a buy rating and is 9.3% overvalued, with a gain of 8.9% over the last 12 months. The stock has an elevated 12-month trailing P/E ratio at 23.8. My weekly pivot is $68.92, with a monthly risky level at $74.22 and semiannual and quarterly risky levels at $80.68 and $81.49.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV