Teradyne, Inc (NYSE: TER) announced that registration is now open for the 31st annual Teradyne Users Group (TUG) conference to be held at the Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim, CA on April 28-30. TUG 2014 features new, reduced conference rates with early-bird discounts offered through March 14.
TUG 2014 will be kicked off by Dr. Marc Rayman from NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory with his keynote address, "To Boldly Go -- Well, You Know: NASA's Dawn Mission to the Asteroid Belt." TUG will also feature a panel discussion, "Imagine the Future of Test", along with three days of technical papers, a Vendor Fair and other networking opportunities.
"TUG provides an unique opportunity to connect with your peers and grow your knowledge of the industry,” said Larry Grieve, TUG 2014 Chair and Silicon Labs Senior Staff Product Test Engineer. "The conference provides valuable technical knowledge exchange in addition to fun networking events, including one to be held at Angel Stadium. We hope you will join us for the conference."
Participation at TUG is restricted to licensed users of Teradyne products and those invited by the TUG Steering Committee. To learn more about the ATE industry's longest running users group conference focused on quality knowledge exchange among users of Teradyne products and to register for this year's TUG conference, visit the TUG website at: http://www.teradyneusersgroup.org.About Teradyne Teradyne (NYSE:TER) is a leading supplier of Automatic Test Equipment used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. In 2013, Teradyne had sales of $1.43 billion and currently employs approximately 3,800 people worldwide. For more information, visit www.teradyne.com. Teradyne(R) is a registered trademark of Teradyne, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV