Blue Martini Signs Marketing Deal With Intel
Shares of Blue Martini, San Mateo, Calif., lately rose $3.25, or 24.4%, to $16.63, while shares of Intel were recently down 69 cents, or 2.1%, to $31.88 in trading on the Nasdaq.
Blue Martini will join the Intel e-business center affiliate program, and the companies will produce technical papers. Blue Martini will also create a training module for the Blue Martini customer interaction system that will be offered through Intel training programs to e-business service providers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV