Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the USDC for the Eastern District of Virginia on behalf of investors who purchased K12, Inc. (“K12” or the “Company”) (NYSE:LRN) common stock between March 11, 2013 and October 9, 2013.
Click here to learn more about the action http://zlk.9nl.com/k12, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
The complaint alleges that Defendants issued materially false and misleading statements and/or failed to disclose material information regarding the Company’s student enrollment and revenue growth prospects for fiscal year 2014.
On October 8, 2013, the Company disclosed information contrary to its prior positive statements regarding the fiscal outlook for 2014. In particular, K12 disclosed that the Company’s growth prospects were, in fact, limited and impeded by: a) the Company’s failure to timely invest in promotional efforts to enroll new students; and b) failure to consider and adhere to legal compliance requirements affecting student enrollment.If you suffered a loss in K12 you have until April 1, 2014 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/k12. Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington D.C. The firm's 26 attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV