1. Air Industries Group ( AIRI): Designs and manufactures structural parts and assemblies that focus on flight safety. Market cap at $49.67M, most recent closing price at $8.72.
2. The Female Health Company ( FHCO): Manufactures, markets, and sells the FC2 female condoms in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $208.26M, most recent closing price at $7.39. ROE: 52.7% Dividend: 3.79% 3. Hugoton Royalty Trust ( HGT): Operates as an express trust in the United States. Market cap at $353.20M, most recent closing price at $8.75. ROE: 30% Dividend: 7.2% 4. RF Industries Ltd. ( RFIL): Designs, manufactures, and sells communications equipment primarily to professional communications related industries. Market cap at $53.16M, most recent closing price at $6.39. ROE: 22.2% Dividend: 4.38% 5. Simulations Plus Inc. ( SLP): Designs and develops pharmaceutical simulation software for use in pharmaceutical research and for education. Market cap at $90.65M, most recent closing price at $5.59. ROE: 21.1% Dividend: 2.86%
( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Returns data sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Yahoo! Finance.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts