Validus Holdings, Ltd. (“Validus” or the “Company”) (NYSE:VR) announced today that Validus is scheduled to present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Insurance Conference in New York, New York on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 1:45 p.m. (Eastern).
A live webcast of the presentation will be available online at the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website, located at www.validusholdings.com. A replay of the webcast will be available at the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website through February 26, 2014.
About Validus Holdings, Ltd.
Validus Holdings, Ltd. is a provider of reinsurance, insurance, and insurance linked securities management operating through three primary segments, Validus Reinsurance, Ltd., Talbot Holdings Ltd. and AlphaCat Managers, Ltd. Validus Reinsurance, Ltd. (“Validus Re”) is a Bermuda based reinsurer focused on short tail lines of reinsurance. Talbot Holdings Ltd. (“Talbot”) is the Bermuda parent of the specialty insurance group primarily operating within the Lloyd's insurance market through Syndicate 1183. AlphaCat Managers, Ltd. (“AlphaCat”) is a Bermuda based investment adviser managing capital for third parties and the Group in insurance linked securities and other property catastrophe reinsurance investments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV