Hain Celestial Group (HAIN) Is Today's Post-Market Loser Stock
- HAIN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $62.6 million.
- HAIN is down 4.9% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HAIN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HAIN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HAIN: The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells organic and natural products. HAIN has a PE ratio of 34.4. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Hain Celestial Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hain Celestial Group has been 616,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hain Celestial Group has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. The stock has a beta of 0.36 and a short float of 8.5% with 5.52 days to cover. Shares are down 1.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hain Celestial Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 0.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 32.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.51, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.01, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 35.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.50 versus $2.05 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.12 versus $2.50).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Food Products industry. The net income increased by 68.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $16.39 million to $27.66 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 97.41% to $53.61 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 0.66%.
- You can view the full Hain Celestial Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.