It doesn't have the largest screen or the best specs but its size and features make the Moto X one of the most exciting Android phones on the market, and a potentially great gift. Motorola managed to make the Moto X roughly the same size as the iPhone 5s but put a larger, 4.5-inch screen on it. The team also included some unique features like always-on voice recognition and an easy way to view notifications even when the screen is locked.
At $330 off contract until Valentine's Day, the Moto X is one of the cheapest phones available. And there's a variety of wood-back options that really set it apart from all other smartphones.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV