GATX Corporation (NYSE:GMT) today announced that Robert C. Lyons, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the Stifel Transportation and Logistics Conference in Palm Beach, Florida on Tuesday, February 11, 2014. The presentation will include an overview of GATX’s operations.
GATX’s presentation will begin at 2:00 PM Eastern Time and will conclude at 2:25 PM Eastern Time. To listen to a live webcast of the presentation, please access the appropriate link at www.gatx.com at least 15 minutes prior to the start time. A replay of the presentation will also be archived and available on the site.
Slides accompanying the presentation will be available prior to the start of the presentation at www.gatx.com or by calling the GATX Investor Relations Department.
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONGATX Corporation (NYSE:GMT) strives to be recognized as the finest railcar leasing company in the world by its customers, its shareholders, its employees and the communities where it operates. Controlling one of the largest railcar fleets in the world, GATX has been providing quality railcars and services to its customers for 115 years. GATX has been headquartered in Chicago, Illinois since its founding in 1898. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.gatx.com. Investor, corporate, financial, historical financial, photographic and news release information may be found at www.gatx.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV