ISSAQUAH, Wash., Feb. 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whidbey Island Bank is pleased to announce the opening of its newest branch in Issaquah, Washington. Bob Ittes, Vice President/Commercial Team Leader will provide leadership for the Issaquah Branch and Commercial Team. As the founding President of Issaquah Bank and Issaquah Community Bank, Bob brings his vast business banking expertise back to the Issaquah market. Additionally, longtime Issaquah banker Charlotte Jacobs has been named the Retail Branch Manager.
Bryan McDonald, CEO and President of Whidbey Island Bank noted, "we are pleased to offer our customers additional financial services in the Issaquah area. As a community bank, our focus remains providing strong financial resources and support to the areas we serve. We look forward to being a full banking partner in the community."
Customers will have access to a full line of commercial business and personal banking services at the new branch, as well as ATM facilities, night drop and a drive-through facility.Grand Opening festivities are planned for March, 2014 and will be announced shortly. Issaquah Branch Information 1250 NW Mall Street Issaquah, WA 98027 Phone: 425-394-4450 FAX: 360-240-5047 Hours of Operation Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm Whidbey Island Bank is a full-service community bank, serving local Northwest communities in 32 locations in six counties: Island, San Juan, Skagit, Whatcom, Snohomish, and King. The bank was established in 1961 to provide high-quality lending, deposit, transaction and investment services to individuals and businesses. The bank is a subsidiary of Washington Banking Company (Nasdaq:WBCO). www.wibank.com Whidbey Island Bank Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
CONTACT: Contact for additional information: Mary M. Bailey (360) 757-5020 or email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV