Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:56 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN) is off its morning highs but still positive after beating on top- and bottom-line earnings estimates. "People always want to sell it down, I don't know what the deal is," Cramer said. The company has a lot of products in its pipeline. REGN rose 7.4% to $326.52.
"I didn't like the number," Cramer said of Masco's (MAS) earnings report. However, results were better than what investors had anticipated, therefore the stock is rallying. Home Depot (HD) and Sherwin Williams (SHW) are also upas a result. MAS was 3.8% to $22.53.Rackspace Hosting's (RAX) CEO Lanham Napier suddenly resigned, causing Cramer to wonder, "What's going on?" The company beat revenue expectations and reported in-line earnings results. RAX dropped 17.7% to $33.20. Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) beat on the top and bottom lines, but Cramer said the company "didn't raise the [oil] reserves" enough. As a result, he said he's "got to find out more" information. PXD was 3.4% lower at $180.66. Morgan Stanley downgraded Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) to hold from buy. Cramer said investors think Alcatel-Lucent is taking market share from Cisco Systems (CSCO), which reports earnings on Wednesday. Cramer wants to see Cisco's report. AKU fell 3.7% to $4.21. Raymond James downgraded Lennar (LEN) to buy from strong buy. Cramer said investors should "be careful" because the company has a lot of housing inventory, which could weigh on its pricing power should housing demand fail to come back strong. LEN fell 1% to $40.56. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV