Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT: NAVB), a biopharmaceutical company focused on precision diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals, today announced that Dr. Mark Pykett, VMD PhD, Navidea Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 16th Annual BIO CEO and Investor Conference held at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City, NY on February 10-11, 2014. Dr. Pykett will provide an update on the Company and its commercial and development programs on Monday, February 10, 2014 at 1:30 pm ET.
Investors and the public are invited to listen to a live webcast of Dr. Pykett’s presentation at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/bio/ceoinvestor2014/28134561298.cfm. The webcast replay will be available one hour after the conclusion of the live event and will be archived for approximately 30 days.
About Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT: NAVB) is a biopharmaceutical
company focused on the development and commercialization of precision
diagnostics and radiopharmaceutical agents. Navidea is developing
multiple precision diagnostic products and platforms including NAV4694,
NAV5001, Manocept™ and RIGScan
TM, to help identify the sites
and pathways of undetected disease and enable better diagnostic
accuracy, clinical decision-making and, ultimately, patient care.
® (technetium 99m tilmanocept) Injection,
first commercial product from the Manocept platform, was approved by the
FDA in March 2013. Navidea’s strategy is to deliver superior growth and
shareholder return by bringing to market novel radiopharmaceutical
agents and advancing the Company’s pipeline through selective
acquisitions, global partnering and commercialization efforts. For more
information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV