- Rigorous Common Core Instruction: The new version of SRA Number Worlds was built to the Common Core, which enables students to gain greater depth of knowledge in key math topics to improve conceptual understanding, develop procedural skill and fluency in performing calculations, and learn how to apply mathematics to solve real-world problems.
- Powerful Adaptive Technology: The program integrates Building Blocks – a collection of 200 interactive activities that are powered by an adaptive engine – to truly personalize the learning experience for each student. Through Building Blocks, students are able to move through the program at a pace that is appropriate for them, pushing them forward when they reach their learning goals, or slowing the pace when they need more time and instruction. The Building Blocks management system is particularly helpful for teachers, who are able to track student progress and customize assignments based on skill level.
- Effective Project-based Learning: Perhaps one of the most unique components of SRA Number Worlds is the integration of ongoing project-based learning which sparks collaboration, communication, critical thinking and creativity— a key requirement for 21 st century learners. The hands-on, real world learning that occurs with SRA Number Worlds allows students to retain information over a longer period of time and develop lifelong problem-solving skills.
- Engaging Digital Resources: Students stay engaged with interactive games, embedded activities, videos and animations, while teachers can access flexible digital planning tools to map out their lessons, Common Core resources and online assessments and reports to track student progress. Its flexible implementation model also allows teachers to use SRA Number Worlds however they feel will most benefit their students.
McGraw-Hill Education Launches New Version Of SRA Number Worlds, An Adaptive Math Intervention Program Built To The Common Core
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.