See for yourself
- See how AXA is directly addressing the customer need for clarity, simplicity and action -- view the company's life insurance and retirement television commercials on YouTube.
- Visit us on the web at www.axa.com
- Watch a video interview with Beth Pasciucco, Head of Brand Management and Customer Experience, in which she shares details about what you can expect to see from AXA's integrated, customer-focused effort.
About AXA "AXA" is a brand name of AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY,NY), MONY Life Insurance Company of America (AZ stock company, administrative office: NY, NY), AXA Advisors, LLC, and AXA Distributors, LLC. In business since 1859, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company is a leading financial protection company and one of the nation's premier providers of life insurance, annuity, and financial products and services distributed to individuals and business owners through its retail distribution channel, AXA Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC) and to the financial services market through its wholesale distribution channel, AXA Distributors, LLC.
AXA S.A. is a Paris-headquartered holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, including AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC companies. AXA S.A. is a worldwide leader in financial protection strategies and wealth management with 102 million clients in 57 countries as of December 31, 2012.
The obligations of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company and MONY Life Insurance Company of America are backed solely by their claims-paying ability.Related Links: www.axa.com television commercials: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sAEVv1Zpl4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otggT0Mqi38 Interview w/ Beth Pasciucco, Head of Brand Management and Customer Experience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLfmKCnOnyg
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts