ADVISORY, Feb. 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
To kick off American Heart Month and to gear up for National Wear Red Day, American Heart Association's Go Red For Women ® movement will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square on Wednesday, February 5 th.In honor of the occasion, Stacey Rosen, MD, Vice President, Women's Health, The Katz Institute for Women's Health, North Shore LIJ Health System, will ring the Opening Bell. Critical Facts About Heart Disease:
- Cardiovascular diseases cause one in three women's deaths each year, killing approximately one woman every minute.
- An estimated 43 million women in the U.S. are affected by cardiovascular disease.
- 90% of women have one or more risk factors for developing heart disease.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts