ADVISORY, Feb. 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
To kick off American Heart Month and to gear up for National Wear Red Day, American Heart Association's Go Red For Women ® movement will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square on Wednesday, February 5 th.In honor of the occasion, Stacey Rosen, MD, Vice President, Women's Health, The Katz Institute for Women's Health, North Shore LIJ Health System, will ring the Opening Bell. Critical Facts About Heart Disease:
- Cardiovascular diseases cause one in three women's deaths each year, killing approximately one woman every minute.
- An estimated 43 million women in the U.S. are affected by cardiovascular disease.
- 90% of women have one or more risk factors for developing heart disease.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV