MGA, ROK And MCK, 3 Wholesale Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Rockwell Automation ( ROK) is down $1.22 (-1.1%) to $110.74 on average volume. Thus far, 527,987 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 745,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $110.18-$112.06 after having opened the day at $111.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $111.97. Rockwell Automation, Inc. provides industrial automation power, control, and information solutions. It operates in two segments, Architecture & Software and Control Products & Solutions. Rockwell Automation has a market cap of $15.9 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 5.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Rockwell Automation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Rockwell Automation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts