2. As of noon trading, LinkedIn ( LNKD) is down $4.67 (-2.2%) to $210.73 on average volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of LinkedIn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $209.68-$214.50 after having opened the day at $213.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $215.40. LinkedIn Corporation operates an online professional network. LinkedIn has a market cap of $21.9 billion and is part of the internet industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 717.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate LinkedIn a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LinkedIn as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its unimpressive growth in net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full LinkedIn Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts