3. As of noon trading, Brookfield Asset Management ( BAM) is down $0.24 (-0.6%) to $37.20 on average volume. Thus far, 340,079 shares of Brookfield Asset Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 749,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $37.13-$37.73 after having opened the day at $37.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.44. Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is a publicly owned asset management holding company. Through its subsidiaries the firm invests in the property, power, and infrastructure sectors. Brookfield Asset Management has a market cap of $23.7 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Brookfield Asset Management a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Brookfield Asset Management as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, notable return on equity and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Brookfield Asset Management Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts