4. As of noon trading, AT&T ( T) is up $0.31 (1.0%) to $32.26 on average volume. Thus far, 13.7 million shares of AT&T exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 23.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.00-$32.39 after having opened the day at $32.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.95. AT&T Inc. provides telecommunications services to consumers and businesses in the United States and internationally. The company operates through Wireless, Wireline, and Other segments. AT&T has a market cap of $175.5 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 9.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 9 analysts who rate AT&T a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 18 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AT&T as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full AT&T Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts