Adami continues to like Netflix, but believes it is too hard to initiate a position at current levels and suggested a pullback to $385 was logical. Seymour is not a buyer of Netflix. Finerman thinks the company will do a secondary offering since its stock price has been strong.
Seymour likes Facebook (FB) as a long position and suggested that its $19 billion deal to buy WhatsApp was a good move.
Adami said Twitter (TWTR) seems likely to pull back to the high-$40s while Facebook should pull back to around $67 since it has "gone too far, too fast."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV