Top 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: RDS.A, SLF, BBEP, OHI, CXW
- BBEP's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 232.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 65.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$73.00 million to -$25.01 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $69.52 million or 5.77% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -44.35%.
- The gross profit margin for BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS LP is rather high; currently it is at 52.23%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -17.44% is in-line with the industry average.
- BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS LP swung to a loss, reporting -$0.60 versus $1.61 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.47 versus -$0.60).
- You can view the full BreitBurn Energy Partners Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.