Top 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: RDS.A, SLF, BBEP, OHI, CXW
BreitBurn Energy Partners (NASDAQ: BBEP) shares currently have a dividend yield of 9.60%. BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. engages in the acquisition, exploitation, and development of oil and gas properties in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 685.00. The average volume for BreitBurn Energy Partners has been 1,067,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. BreitBurn Energy Partners has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates BreitBurn Energy Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- BBEP's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 232.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 65.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$73.00 million to -$25.01 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $69.52 million or 5.77% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -44.35%.
- The gross profit margin for BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS LP is rather high; currently it is at 52.23%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -17.44% is in-line with the industry average.
- BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS LP swung to a loss, reporting -$0.60 versus $1.61 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.47 versus -$0.60).
- You can view the full BreitBurn Energy Partners Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV