Top 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: RDS.A, SLF, BBEP, OHI, CXW
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 229.74% to $615.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SUN LIFE FINANCIAL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -27.66%.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- SUN LIFE FINANCIAL INC's earnings per share declined by 28.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SUN LIFE FINANCIAL INC turned its bottom line around by earning $2.30 versus -$0.56 in the prior year.
- SLF, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 8.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 16.1%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.32, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further.
- You can view the full Sun Life Financial Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.