WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont today said Chief Marketing & Sales Officer Scott Coleman resigned to pursue another opportunity.
Coleman, 50, led the company's marketing and sales practices and competencies, marketing services and the DuPont Brand . Before joining DuPont in 2011, Coleman was executive vice president, Marketing & Corporate Development for Dresser, Inc. He also held a variety of leadership positions with General Electric and Rockwell Automation in marketing, sales and business operations.
His replacement will be named later.
"We thank Scott for his many contributions to DuPont and wish him well in his future endeavors," said DuPont Senior Vice President James C. Collins, Jr.DuPont (NYSE: DD) has been bringing world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace in the form of innovative products, materials, and services since 1802. The company believes that by collaborating with customers, governments, NGOs, and thought leaders we can help find solutions to such global challenges as providing enough healthy food for people everywhere, decreasing dependence on fossil fuels, and protecting life and the environment. For additional information about DuPont and its commitment to inclusive innovation, please visit http://www.dupont.com. SOURCE DuPont
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV