Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Nobody knows whom to trust in this market, Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" viewers Wednesday after a roller-coaster session on Wall Street. Cramer said there are two sides to every earnings report, and the ugly side is where investors are focusing.
In a market dominated by traders, Cramer said it's no wonder stocks like Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD), which posted beat earnings expectations by 3 cents a share, rose 3% on the news only to change course in a nanosecond, falling 10% on what analysts perceived as "limited visibility."
The same was true for Ralph Lauren (RL), which saw its shares pop on earnings only to do an about-face, down $15 on less-than-expected gross margins.Cramer said it doesn't matter whether you're Estee Lauder (EL) or Wynn Resorts (WYNN), one of the 3-D printing stocks or Twitter (TWTR), the market is siding with the bears. It's not yet time to write off all of 2014, however, Cramer concluded. It's only February, but it's also not time to be aggressive, especially with a poor unemployment number expected on Friday.
Executive Decision: Irwin SimonFor his "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer once again sat down with Irwin Simon, chairman, president and CEO of Hain Celestial (HAIN), a stock that slid 6.1% after the company reported and failed to meet exceedingly high market expectations. Simon said Hain is celebrating its 20-year anniversary this year. Now that it's the world's largest organic food company, it's time to stop looking at the company one quarter at a time. Look at Hain for the long term, Simon continued.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV