Then there's Facebook, the company that's growing profits while monopolizing mobile advertising. Cramer said Google (GOOG), another Action Alerts PLUS holding, also makes the list because this company trades at just 23 times earnings and has its fingers in many pies.
Rounding out the first six stocks in the "Momentum Monsters" list are accessory maker Michael Kors (KORS), which is growing same-store sales in the high double-digits, and Netflix, the only company that can pay more to deliver its products to customers and still see its stock up $15 a share on the news.
Continuing with his "Mad Money Momentum Monsters" list, Cramer added the stocks of Priceline.com (PCLN), a company that has become the de facto way to travel; Regeneron (REGN), with its blockbuster drug, Eylea; and SolarCity (SCTY), the new one-stop shop for all things solar.
Also making the "Monster" list are Stratasys (SSYS), the much-hyped 3-D printing company, and Tesla Motors (TSLA), a company that has mastered the art of setting reasonable expectations then crushing them.Cramer also gave the nod to Twitter (TWTR), a stock on the mend after getting crushed last quarter, and Under Armour (UA), the stealth technology company that trades at a lofty 62 times earnings. Finally, there is cloud computing newcomer Workday (WDAY) and online review giant Yelp (YELP). Cramer said the markets will keep clamoring for all these stocks as long as the bull remains in charge.
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), Omeros (OMER) and Sysco (SYY). Cramer was bearish on Cisco Systems (CSCO) and CVR Partners (UAN).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV